I offer Individual, Couples, and Family Therapy. I specialize in providing support to individuals and families of Law Enforcement and First Responders.
I am only providing telehealth services at this time.
- $150 – 50 minute Individual Therapy Session
- $200 – 50 minute Couples Therapy Session
- $230 – 75 minute Couples Therapy Session
- $200 – 50 minute Family Therapy Session
- $230 – 75 minute Family Therapy Session
The No Surprises Health Services Act: Good Faith Estimate
(2799B-6 of the Public Health Service Act, January 2022)
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your treatment will cost. Under the law, all health care providers need to provide their patients an estimate of their bill for services – if their patients don’t have insurance or will not be using insurance.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any of your services.
- Your therapist is expected to give you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your therapy begins.
- You can also ask for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service. (If you receive a bill that is $400 more than the Good Faith Estimate you received, you can dispute the bill).
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate visit:
www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 1-800-985-3059